Payroll is one of the most important part of business and it could be time consuming and complex system. So, operating an in-house payroll team, and keeping up to date with frequently changing regulations, can be a costly burden for many businesses.
Through RTI, employers are required to inform HMRC on-line about tax, NICs and other deductions when or before the payments are made, in other words providing information to HMRC in ‘Real Time’. This will be monthly or weekly depending upon when the payroll is processed. There is also a requirement to include details of normal working hours.
We have excellent and dedicated payroll team who can help you to fulfilled all your payroll needs such as,
• Production and issue of pay slips.
• Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.
• A prompt and efficient service with regular contact to ensure that all staff changes are immediately recorded.
• Provide weekly/monthly pay slips for employees and notify clients of PAYE & NIC payments due to HM Revenue & Customs on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Summaries and analyses of staff costs.
• Dealing with all relevant form’s including P11s, P45s, P46s, P35s, P11Ds P60 etc.
Contact us today for a free meeting on how we can help you with all your Accounting needs.
JH ACCOUNTING & PAYROLL SERVICES
Bilston, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV14 7AH
Tel 07469 922819